Kindly supported by
Hello, my name is Diana (aka Aeryn Martin) and I am the creator of this website and the EMCCV, though it's really a community effort. The EMCCV is a tool for generating concept art, and we call it the
Visualizer, short: The Visualizer.
It is still in development, but a Prototype is available, because the first crowdfunded content, a module as we call it and in this case the Adult Female Humanoid (AFH), is being developed and you can try it out and get in contact with me via Patreon, deviantArt and Facebook to let me know what features you want to see next!
Read on in the About section.
Ready to start creating?
Go straight to the Downloads.
Already playing and still want more?
Go to the Docs and find out how you can take it to the next level! :)
||Released: EMCCV Prototype v4.6|
New EMCCV Prototype available now!
You will need this for the next release of the AFH (Adult Female Humanoid) module.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug where items with a non-existent parent would always be visible. Instead the item remains hidden now.
- FEATURE: Support for attributes relx and rely added. These add to the original x and y values for easy repositioning. Inherited down from set to file.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a scrollbar bug, where if the aspect was scrolled off, the styles would all scroll off as well, preventing you from ever reaching the bottom of a long list of styles.
||Released: EMCCV Prototype v4.5|
- NEW: Palette Support!!
You know that color palette within the color picker, which comes with 30 predefined colors? You can control/change those now, as well as choose the size of the swatches!
You need to edit the following text file: EMCCV_Prototype/palettes/standard.txt
The structure of the file has to remain the same:
The first line contains the width and the height of the swatches in pixels.
Everything that follows are colors in hex format. You can add line breaks to keep the file more readable.
ATTENTION: There must be a semicolon between every value and at the end of each line.
- The default color palette now has some nice metal shades.
In the future I'll look into supporting multiple palette files at once, as well as palettes by module (meaning you'd place a palette file within the module folder so that the palette will only be added if that module is loaded).
||Released: EMCCV Prototype v4.4|
A new EMCCV Prototype update for you!
- Mac Users: The change from last time to speed up startup is now also implemented for Mac.
- Troubleshooting: Added logging for startup, since one user could not get the modules to load. It is generated once every time you start the EMCCV Prototype and you'll find the logs in the following directory:
- Performance: I added randomization limits to avoid Out-Of-Memory errors. You can now safely randomize the entire AFH without the program freezing up! o/
Available from my Google Drive, which you can reach via the links in the side menu.
||Released: EMCCV Prototype v4.3|
I have an update to the EMCCV Prototype for you!
Startup is much faster now! I only found this after I already packaged the Mac version, so that one doesn't have this improvement YET. Will do with the next release.
NEW ATTRIBUTE "OPACITY":
supported by: ALL elements
values: 0 to 255 (255 = completely opaque)
Use: You can use opaque image file and make them transparent in the config file. You can use the same file multiple times and set the opacity to different values, thereby offering multiple transparency versions of the same style while using just one graphic file!
Example: New transparent gloves as well as glasses in module SailorXv3.23 and up use opacity.
NEW DOWNLOAD METHOD:
Since downloads from this website were... unreliable for some I've decided to offer up my google drive. So this is where you will find all releases for download from now on. You don't need to be logged in. If you have problems downloading the files you might want to try another browser. Firefox has caused problems for one user.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Aeryn's Google Drive
||Released: EMCCV Prototype v4.2|
No new functions, but a few REALLY IMPORTANT bug fixes and an improved logging system!
You can now toggle the log tool while you're viewing the dashboard. (All other tools are still disabled.)
Careful: When you turn on logging you will get one log file every time the image is drawn, meaning every time you do anything. So if you ever run into problems: Turn on the log and find out what's happening! And then remember to turn it off again. ^^
Logging does require more resources. You've been warned. :P
The log files are saved into a subfolder within the logs directory. They are sorted by module/date. Make sure you delete the files when you don't need them anymore. ;)