Kindly supported by
About → Plans
Plans! We got lots of them!
The aim is to create a community of creators. The number one goal is to see ideas come to life in the shape of art created with the EMCCV. For this we will provide you with plenty of content to keep you creating for a long long time!
But we also want users to be able to create and submit their own content! Information on how to go about this is presented in the Docs section.
For a list of planned features in regards to already existing models please refer to the Content section. Here is a list of some of the more general plans in no particular order:
- humanoids in all ages, shapes and sizes in various styles
- maps (floor plans, cartography,...)
- items like weapons, cars, buildings,...
- support vor scalable vector graphics (svg)
- EMCCV as a desktop download for Windows, OSX and Linux and possibly as an app (Android, iOS)
- EMCCV as an online tool embedded in this website
- video tutorials for users and content contributors
- option to load models straight from the web into the desktop EMCCV
- tools to manipulate graphics beyond their colour (contrast, transparency, rotation, etc)
- support for "drag and drop" items
- support for "point and shoot" items
- support for thumbnail menus in addition to the current list view
- create user profile pages
- create character profile pages
- create, run, play and follow online role-playing games (with links to character profile pages)
- save and share EMCCV character settings (aspects and/or styles and/or colours)
- save and share EMCCV colour palettes
- create and share mods
- write and present your written creations